Focused on Your Rights in Truck Accident Litigation
At Friedman, Hirschen & Miller, LLP, our focus on motor vehicle accidents enables us to provide client service of a high level of sophistication in truck accident cases. Because of the heavy layer of federal regulation and the substantially more complex insurance coverage issues that characterize personal injury and wrongful death claims resulting from big rig accidents, you are well advised to seek the counsel of an attorney who is up to the greater challenges inherent in truck accident litigation.
For the advice of a lawyer who knows how to handle the demands of claims arising from semi tractor trailer collisions, contact our office in Albany for a free consultation. Some of the advantages of trusting your case to an experienced truck accident lawyer include the following:
- Familiarity with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, which can help us prove liability against one or more defendants guilty of violations
- Experience with the technical details of truck accident reconstruction and forensics, which differ a great deal from those characteristic of auto accidents
- Ability to prove severe injury damages claims in detail through proper documentation and expert testimony
- Capacity to litigate your case in either state or federal court
- Experience with the complex contractual and corporate relationships in the trucking industry that can shift liability from one defendant to another, with consequences for insurance coverage
You'll also benefit from our focus on your physical and financial recovery
Because truck accidents generally result in significantly more serious injuries than car accidents, you'll find yourself dependent on your attorney to answer many questions early in the case about your right to early compensation for lost income, therapeutic or rehabilitative services, and other practical details that can distract from your physical recovery. Our commitment to responsive and proactive client service can relieve you of the burdens and confusion that can arise in the days and weeks following your accident.
We can help with truck accident cases involving poorly loaded trailers, defective components or equipment, hazardous materials, railroad crossings, construction vehicles, and rigs of all descriptions. We can also represent commercial drivers injured in accidents involving two or more trucks.
For more information about our ability to represent your interests effectively in a truck accident case, contact a personal injury lawyer at the law firm of Friedman, Hirschen & Miller, LLP in Albany, New York.